January 10, 2013

TOO EARLY FOR THIS

Yesterday morning I woke at my usual time of 6:00 A,M.  As I shuffled to the bath room with one eye open, I saw him.  One eye was all it took to see this awful, ugly. caddy size brown and black--ROACH!! He looked me in the eye as I stopped and said "Catch me if you can".  I said "Not only will I catch you but I will destroy you."  The battle was on as he jumped in my direction.  I grabbed the first weapon I saw--a can of hairspray.  I gave him a good dose and he ran like crazy, trying to find an out.  Suddenly he turned toward me again and I grabbed the toilet  brush.  I beat him over and over.  He would not give up.  Then he got caught up in the brush and I was able to finally shake him in the toilet for a swim to the ocean.  He was still swimming crazy like with his hairy little feet when I flushed him away.  I won the battle but at 6:00 A.M.? 

I thought you needed to hear this.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom the destroyer! Amy