January 4, 2013

GOODBYE WAFFLES

Well I found out waffles ran the sugar up just like pancakes.  How sad.  I felt awful all day and worked to get the sugar down.  I just don't understand.  Maybe if they were wholewheat, but that is just too much trouble.  Plenty of other breakfast foods to eat.  I really should not complain.  If you ever felt the affects of high sugar you would understand.  Enough of that.  Met a lady in the library looking for something she had not read. She reads a lot and she said sometime she had to check the card to see if she had read a certain book.  And sometime she would read a book half way and decide she had read it but had forgotten it and would read it again.  Now she has a problem!!I read a lot too and I look at the check out card also and am surprised to see my name on so many.I am glad these old eyes still see well enough to enjoy reading.  So much to be thankful for==count your blessings and you will discover how many you have.

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: