January 5, 2013

WEEK END

Another week has past.  Seems fast.  How boring to keep saying that, but it is true.Some mundane things to do.  Change sheets and a little laundry.  Shampoo hair.  Work on a little problem with medicine 0rder.  I hate that part, but things do get messed up.  The big Blues Marathon is today.  Pretty good weather for it.  It has gotten to be a big event for Jackson.  Sophie will be out of that now as she starts her new position at Millsaps soon.  She is so happy and I am glad for her.  Amy came yesterday and had lunch with me.  She has been so busy with the wedding and then Christmas and has not been able to visit here much and I enjoyed it.  We never run out of things to talk about.  Hope to go to Church tomorrow.  Missed last Sunday as I was very sick.  All better now and about up to speed again. 

Matthew 10:30  And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.(NIV)
Now that is amazing!

Betty Boop

No comments: