January 2, 2013

WRONG SIDE OF BED

Is it Friday the 13th?  I declare it is.  Things started off --off.  Couldn't decide if it is oatmeal morning or egg??  I try not to eat too many eggs, and I love them.  I said "what the heck- have an egg"  First I turned over my orange juice.  Thank goodness it was already on my tray and did not go on the floor.  Then I raised up under a cabinet door and bumped my crazy head for the hunderth time.  [will I ever learn?]. I almost burned my half biscuit. which was freeze dried  anyway and poured my perfectly poached egg down the disposal.  Had to cook another one.  Of course everything was cold.  I had a little slice of left over ham and I had let it dry out , so I had to cur half away.  Not much left to go with my weak and cold "hot tea".  Oh who is me.!  Do I dare get out of my apartment?  I looked at the calender to see what day it is.  Nope not the 13th.  Rocky start--hope it gets better, at least not worse.

Betty Boop

No comments: