January 28, 2013

SUNDAY

No real news.  Church is always good.  I hope Rob stays as long as I am around.  Just Amy and me.  Lunch at McAlister's was good.  Nap and then I read book and went to visit Irene.  Kind of quiet around here on Sunday.  Monday(right now) will pick up as it is my busy day and I welcome it.

Betty Boop
P. S.  Jan gave me a beautiful dictionary for my birthday.  I lost mine in the move.  I was using a pocket dictionary that Truman had in the Navy.  You should see it.  My he was an interesting man!!  My new one reads like a novel.  Pictures and a lot more.  I was excited.  Amy gave me another SHE AND HIM CD.  Have you heard her sing?  So good.  I guess my P.S. had more news than my E-Mail message. That's me--MISS AFTERTHOUGHT.  Sometime that is good.  MaMaw







t

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom, we want to have many more parties for you! And that pudding cake was so hot it melted the candles! Amy