July 12, 2013

AS TIME GOES BY

Just think --this time last Friday we were wrapping up a week at the beach.  I have had fun telling my friends about it.  Now today I have pictures to prove it.  The step picture and the hug ball one are the best we ever had of our group.  I am posting them on the "BRAGGING RIGHTS" section of our board downstairs.  I can't wait to hear the comments.  I will wait till Monday when the activity director is back at work.    My neighbor met her family at Fairhope, Alabama  this past weekend.  She was there a long weekend and said it rained every minute while they were there.  Two small children were very  disappointed.  I am sure everyone was.  I made pumpkin bread for my coffee group this morning.  They liked it.  I hope to have pancakes on Saturday morning.  See I have slipped right back in the slot and picked up where I left off.     But the thing about it is that my memory bank received a huge deposit.  I check them out from time to time and enjoy all the good memories we made.

Betty (back home) Boop

No comments: