July 26, 2013

O. K.

Busy day.  Amy came, to take  me to eye Dr, for check up.  Everything is going alright  I appreciate the fact that he wants to make it better and keep what I have.  So he is adding another eye drop to help keep the pressure down, which causes eyesight loss.  So I will do as he says and trust him.  We waited an hour and more because he had two emergencies before me.  That is o. k.--if it were me needing emergency, I would want him to take care of me.  Our time was cut too short to do anything else, so I came home to eat lunch and get ready for the insurance man.  Jan gives me courage with him.  We both agreed he did not give us much we did not already know.  We will wait till October which is when even he will know more.  So be it.  I know how to wait.  Let me hear some news from you all.  I love reading even the most mundane things from you all.  They are news to me.  

Betty Boop

No comments: