July 21, 2013

SUNDAY

Bright sp0t in Sunday today was Church with Amy, Paul and Sophie.  We had lunch at CHINA DOLL.  It was very good.  I0ve Chinese.  We went by to visit their new kitty.  She entertained us and she is a beautiful cat. 

Went to visit Irene.  On the way back I met a lady who said the shower of rain we just had was filled with sunshine.  I asked if she knew what that meant.  She said of course, it meant the devil was beating his wife if the sun was shining while it rained.  I said right, I was always told that as a child. I remember trying to picture that.  The devil always, in my mind looked  scary in his red suit and long forked tail and horns.  But to me his wife was beautiful  How sad.  Any way we laughed. because this other lady had never heard that story.  Have you?

Betty Boop

No comments: