July 25, 2013

SORRY

I have fussed at you all for not blogging and here I am guilty too.  No excuse, just not  a lot happening worth talking about,  Amy came yesterday to lunch.  That is worth reporting.  I always love it when she comes to visit.  She is taking me to the eye doctor this morning, and Jan is coming this afternoon to help me with my Insurance man explaining new insurance changes for next year.  I am concerned as most everyone is about that.  Maybe I can afford it with new changes.  I do need it now more than ever.  As with other matters, I will be still and wait and try to understand and make the right choices.  I have learned a lot about my future business and I still have more each day.  I need you Truman.  Where are you?  I never get used to missing him. 

Betty Boop

No comments: