July 16, 2013

NO WATER

They cut the water off at 9:00 this morning for repairs.  Of course we had a notice and I filled the bathtub to flush the toilet.  And drew some for brushing teeth and to drink.  Hopefully it want take long because I am reminded of how spoiled I am. 

I had breakfast with Darlene and Willie Looney.  Don't laugh at the name.  I am sure she doesn't think it funny, but I do, I must confess.  She has had a sad life,  A familiar story of putting your husband through medical school then having a family, then he left her for a young beautiful assistant.  Ho Hum--what else is new.  I have a few things to do.  Things I have put off.  Why do I do this?  It feels so good to get things behind you especially if you really would rather not do them.  So "Don't put off things till tomorrow that you can do today"  Not my words but good ones.

Betty Boop

No comments: