July 10, 2013

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS

True.  Sometime home is at the Beach.  My heart was there a week.  Enjoying my family.  But I am back home at St. Catherine's now--and here is my heart waiting for me.  The VILLAGER came out while I was gone.  My interviews looked good and they published my poem--ODE TO BEETS.  I have a few more poems in the wings.  Paul and Sophie , it feels kind of nice to see your name in print, right?  I really am enjoying this "new found talent"  Talent?  Maybe they are just desperate.  I really wanted to join the new beginners art class but I just did not feel I could at this time.  Maybe later,  Well I must run and get ready for exercise class.  That I do fine the time for.

Not the NEWS FROM LAKE WOEBEGONE
Where all the women are strong
All the men are good looking
and all the children are above average.   BUT

NEWS FROM ST. CATHERINE'S
All the women are curious and weak
All the men do not care
And there are no children

Betty Boop

No comments: