July 19, 2013

STRANGE DAY

I don't know why I think it strange--just felt that way.  Those cheese omelets with tomato and mushrooms are so good.  I delivered a Birthday card to my good friend Betty R,  this morning.  It was topped off with what is my signature {I guess} small tissue flower.  She was delighted.  I love to add a little special touch to the cards.  People like it and it is so easy to do.  We had our giant closet sale today.  I do not know where all of the stuff comes from.  I do love looking at it.  Did not buy much.  I then went to  the Post Office and bought a roll of forever stamps.  My a roll cost so much, but I wont need more for a long time.  I don't mail much.  I then traveled on to one of my favorites--Wal-Mart.  Needed too much to take up to my apartment in one load--so some is still in the trunk.  Paper stuff.  I was exhausted.  Made myself a tomato sandwich (so good) and went to bed.  Revived, I went to visit Irene, then typed my interview and sent it to Mary Ann.  Hope she likes it.  Now I am typing to my blog and as getting hungry so I will go fix my supper.  I know one thing I will have,  An ear of boiled corn.  My supper wont be as good as last night.  I went to M.G,'s and Ryan cooked one of my old. old favorites--Chicken Tettrazinnie (SP?).  He did it just right.  I'll have to give him another favorites.  Poppy Seed Chicken.  O. K. that's all folks.

Betty Boop

No comments: