April 10, 2014

A BURST of SPRING

Our local weather man keeps saying wait till after Easter to plan as a cold front will happen at Easter.  I think he may be right.  It is hard to wait to plant my balcony but I will be patient and wait.  My neighbor, Sue, who is so good with flowers, has the most beautiful petunias going. 

I have had a busy day.  Since I had not been to the grocery store in a while, I went to Kroger this morning.  Left my list at home.  So I went up and down every isle trying to remember it all.  Kroger is a very large store.  I was very, very tired and hungry when I finally got finished.  I sat in the parking lot and ate a Quaker bar.  Approved for diabetics.  I hurried home and brought one load up.  My cart is small and I had a few big items.  I stopped and ate my lunch and then brought another load up and then took a nap.  There are  still a few paper items in the trunk.  So be it==they can wait.  I did an interview with a new resident who happens to be a classmate from high school-class of '44.  We both enjoyed a nice visit.  Came back and made a flower for a birthday card and then delivered it.  Picked up supper and now I am finished with eating and ready to sit down and relax.  I just hope all that coffee I drank  at my classmates apartment does not keep me awake.  If it does well then I can blame waking up several time a night on the coffee.  Now how do you like A Day In The Life of Betty Boop?

Betty Boop

No comments: