April 17, 2014

EXCITING DAY

I am sorry to sound this way, but I get such a satisfaction and thrill out of performing on that little SCV stage.  And to have some family and friends to come is just "icing  on the cake".  People said it was the best choir performance we ever did.  Of course the Easter music is beautiful.  Some I did not know before.  Amy and Candy came and I was so pleased. 

I had an old time favorite for breakfast.  Pig-in-a-poke.  It turned out so beautiful.  Wish I could send a picture.  Knowing how to do that would be just to hard for me.  Kind of like learning Latin (which I really stumbled through).    I am going to the Dermatologist this morning.  A routine check.  Then to buy stuff for chicken tetrazzini ,  My offering for Easter dinner.  Wish me luck.

Betty Boop

No comments: