April 30, 2014

HAPPY DAY

Always happy to spend time with one of my girls.  Today it was Amy.  We were ready to garden and chose plants.  Moore's was a little picked over, however Amy found some and I found one.  So we went to Lowes.  But because we were both hungry and we were passing City Grill we stopped there.  Right at lunch time and we  had to wait but it was worth it.  We both got veggie plates and it was Devin!!!!My first trip there and wont be the last.  On to Lowes' and I found plenty I wanted and Amy added a few things to her stash.  I was wiped out and even tho it was 2:30 I fell on the bed and went to sleep for 30 minutes.  I have been on the balcony planning my next move.  Just planning--because planting comes tomorrow.  I bought two tomato plants.  Patio kind.  Hope they do well.  Anyway, it will be fun tomorrow. 

Must also get ready for our camping trip to Cossar State Park starting Friday.  Lot to do.  That is the way to stay on track.

Betty Boop

No comments: