April 29, 2014

This and That

I am so glad we are all safe from last nights storm.  Another round tonight.  I hope it wont be as bad.  I am really thinking about all the people who have lost so much.  I can't imagine how that would be.

Here is what happened today so far.  Shampoo (I do it myself you know). then a little laundry (do that myself too).  They were having a big hamburger bash in the activity center today.  I did not go mainly because I should not eat everything they were having.  It was supposed to be with a fishing with a biscuit sausage breakfast .Then hamburger lunch for the spectators.  Called off because of threatening weather for this morning.  Which by the way did not happen.  O well the sausage and biscuits sounded good.  Maybe another time.  Of course I mean the sausage and biscuit--not the fishing.  Made myself a salad out of what I had on hand -- it can be done.  I even put thawed green peas in it.  Real good to have a little green veggie.  Nap and then to WalMart for sundries and such.  Back now and what can I do?  Sun is still shinning but we are warned we may have another storm tonight.  The rest of the week looks great.  Am glad since we plan on camping.  The storm knocked out any programing last night so I missed DANCING WITH THE STARS.  They are going to show it again at 12 o'clock.tonight.   I wont watch altho I am awake sometime around that time.  I already found out  the results of last night and I agreed with the judges.  They really need me.

Betty Boop

No comments: