November 24, 2014

BUSY BUT GOOD DAY

My wake up time is still off. since the time change.  I wake a little after 5:30 every morning.  I just got up at a quarter till six and slowly started the day.  Took my time with breakfast and had plenty of time to head out for Kroger before 9.  Nice on the road and in the store early.  I had not been to the grocery store in over a week and so I had more than a few things to buy.  Took my little buggy cart two trips to haul it all in.  One person even living here at St.. Catherine's can use a lot of "sundries."  It was not all food by any means. Amy called and said I made better cornbread than she did and would I please make the cornbread for her to make dressing for Thanksgiving.  Well I will do most anything for my girls that I can -----so-- between lunch and nap and choir practice I made 5 little cornbread pones.  Hope it is enough.  She will add white bread crumbs to it and I am sure with all the other good stuff, it will be plenty.  It felt good to be needed and to be able still to deliver!!!  Now I am getting ready to go to dinner with three of my  friends.  We always get together on Monday and eat together in the dinning room.  Other times, I prefer the Cyber and my own cooking.  Some may think that is crazy to cook but I still like it sometimes.  I hear they are having meatloaf tonight.  My favorite.  Well one of my favorites. 

The last DANCING WITH THE STARS is on tonight.  Can't wait to see who will win.

Betty Boop

No comments: