November 18, 2014

DULL ME

For some reason, nothing I have been doing is very exciting.  Oh yes, Linda and Joe were here and she and I did have a good visit while Joe went to a wood turning event.  That was good.  I can't keep up with everything, so Linda and Amy did some things together.  I got in on the lunches and that was fun.  We really had a lot of rain on Sunday and I hated to see Linda and Joe head home in it, but they called when the got home and tired but safe.  Sun is shining but it is very cold.  I think I will stay inside and look for something to do.  I know what I need to do but keep putting it off.  I need to interview a new couple for the VILLAGER and it is something I don't really like to do.  I never feel like I do then justice.  I had breakfast in the Cyber and none of my breakfast buddies came, so I ate alone.  I should be used to "alone" but I am not.  I like my space, always did, but somehow it is different now.  Lord, I miss my man.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently lost my husband of 55 years. I miss him every single day.
I have so many memories of a happy marriage and I know you do too.