November 22, 2014

DELIGHTFUL DAY

Breakfast at home and then shampoo.  Jan came and special visitor Cary and Mr, Brody for lunch/.  He enjoyed eating on the terrace.  He has such a sweet personality and is doing so many new things.  We walked down toward the Lake after lunch.  He found a pile of rocks too heavy for him to pick up.  He talked about that a while.  Then he had fun running on the croquet court.  He even lay down on the artificial turf.  Laughed a lot and cried when he was taken out the door to go home.  How sweet.  He spent the night with Jan and Tommy.  I remember those days of grand children spending the night.  I really loved that.  So does Jan.  How blessed to live close.

Heavy rain is predicted for tonight and tomorrow.  Think it will happen?  We will see.  I am reading Christmas books that they just put out during the season.  I have read a lot of them since I have lived here.  They pack them up after Christmas so you have to read fast.  I ate a turkey burger for lunch.  Very filling, so I may have soup and fruit for supper.  Thought you needed to  know that.  Ha!!I also unpacked one box of Christmas decorations.  Just getting ready for later this week when I will start to decorate.  My it stirs  up memories of Christmas's past.  Sweet memories.  I have told you how important they are--so make some and store them up.  You may need them some day--just like me.  But I am open to new ones too.


Betty Boop


No comments: