November 25, 2014

THIS THAT AND THE OTHER

Started off slow. On purpose. The Activity room is being painted and no exercise this week.  Really gives me a lot of time.  Not a good thing.  I realize I am better off to have someplace I am supposed to go to on a certain time.  Well what are you going to do?  Well I changed my sheets after breakfast in my apartment.  Shampooed  my hair and Amy came a brought me a great box of decorations to borrow. I have the table at the entrance to my hall to decorate.  I will wait till after Thanksgiving to decorate.  I am ready to start.  Went down to check my mail and ran into friends who were looking for a 4th at lunch.  I had not planned to eat in the dinning room but what a nice surprise.  Because they were having fried shrimp and oysters.  Oysters I can not resist, even though they were fried.  I really enjoyed them and have been burping all afternoon,  OOps you did not need to know that.  But they were worth it. 

I asked Michael Buble  to start the season.  I love his CD's  With the Christmas Season coming--along comes those talked about memories.  I am trying to get a handle on them and not let them get me down.  I was remembering our first Christmas.  Since we had Thanksgiving with Mama and Papa Ellis, my Mother  ( a little jealous )  claimed us for Christmas,  I remember Truman putting together this filling station for Jack.  It was a real job.  But he did it.  After Jack went to bed.  That is about all I remember about that Christmas.  Funny.  You would think I could remember more. 

Betty Boop

No comments: