November 11, 2014

STAY HOME DAY

Sometime a day at home is just what you need.  Want to hear about mine?  First I had a great breakfast with my Breakfast Friends.  Coffee, scrambled eggs, ham and biscuit.  Was so good and lively talk.  One man ate cookies for breakfast.  He said he could now eat what he wanted to.  O. K.  with me.  It was linen day so I changed sheets.  I love clean sheets.  Shampooed my hair, did a load of wash for myself.  Cooked my lunch of purple hull peas, cornbread, beets, a funny concoction of whole wheat pasta and cheese and a fish stick.  Very good.  I now will have a nap and then go pick up mail and then do a little ordering of diabetic supplies and so you see, it goes on and on and really nothing you want to hear.     The weather is so strange.  Warm today but they say we will get a little rain as a cold front moves in.  The weather guys get so excited about cold weather here, that they have been known to scare it off. 

We are having a big Egg Bowl celebration here and they are looking for cheer leaders for both sides.  Ole Miss and MSU.  Think I should volunteer?  No not me, I am staying away from the whole celebration.  Also time for another big Closet Sale on Friday.  They seem to come around often.  Think I will go to that.  I do need some more stuff!!!!Well off for a nap.  Thanks for reading.

Betty Boop

No comments: