December 14, 2014

ALL GONE (but not forgotten)

I was glad to see the rest of the mighty men march off.  I enjoyed them but was tired of them looking at me all the time.  I made extra and delivered 47 and one left over to watch me.  I will probably give him when I remember someone else.  People loved them and I was pleased.  Enough of that.  

On to something else.  Church was good.  Terry is concentrating on the children and I think she is right.  They are our future in the Church.  We have new babies and a lot of young children.  As she said, they will be our Youth soon and it will be back close to what it used to be when we were raising our children in the church.  Start them off with a good religious education and you will have done your best. 

The Lunch Bunch had fun and enjoyed each other.  Amy, Ryan, M. G., Paul, Sophia and Me.  They all use chopsticks--I can't keep up with that.  Do not have to.          Our Choir is singing our Christmas music here at SCV tomorrow.  Wish us luck.  As I have said already, we have worked hard.  Not many "pros" in the group, but all together we sound pretty good for what we are.  Anyway, we all enjoy it.  

Betty Boop 

No comments: