December 23, 2014

LET'S GET ON WITH IT

I  have this feeling every year. Do you?  I have heard and sang the beautiful Christmas music, exchanged greeting and sometime gifts \, with dear friends and planned and bought food, and attended some very meaningful programs, missed Truman every time I turn around and laughed and smiled and cried too, and read and studied the real meaning of Christmas--I am now as ready as I will be.  I usually trim my list of things to prepare and everything usually turn out O. K.  So I am there now.  Granted, my list is now not as full, but full for me.  I came in contact with two "Angels" yesterday, I know they were Angels because they helped me when they did not even know me.  Just little acts of kindness.  I felt moved to pass it on.  That is one way it works.  So thank you Lord for your Angels and don't anyone dare to tell me they are not all around us.  I may have played the part myself and so have you. 

Breakfast alone but it was good.  They have started serving breakfast all day in the Cyber in addition to lunch type food too.  I love breakfast food.  I guess this is one "suggestion" they honored.  I think I will use it often. 

Well I must do a little laundry and some catch up phone calls and who knows what else.  I love washing on a "rainy" day.  and that is promised--rain.  So let's get on with it,

Betty Boop

No comments: