December 29, 2014

WHEW !!!!! THAT IS OVER

I am referring to my annual physical. It took forever because of computer down and slow workers.  But my visit with Dr. Beall was so good.  He always makes me feel better and eases my fears.  Everything checked out pretty good for a 87 year old.  Of courses I will have to wait for results to several tests, but I am not real worried about any of it.  Bless my sweet Amy who took me at 8 this morning and put up with the delays that made my visit last till 11.  We ate lunch there in the Belhaven building at what else--The Belhaven.  Enjoyed it.  Then on to  home and a nap. 

Dinner with my usual table of friends.  We always eat together on Monday's.  Enjoyed it.  I will  read till bedtime and call it a successful day and look forward to tomorrow.

Sleep tight  and pleasant dreams.
Betty Boop


No comments: