December 16, 2014

DONE AND DONE

I had trouble sleeping last night.  I kept singing in my mind.  The Christmas concert went well.  The music was very special and I really enjoyed myself.  Thanks to you that came and it means so much for you to support me and my efforts.  And I have really tried to make a new life for myself.  I think I am at peace with everything and am so thankful for all my blessings.

Breakfast with my friends plus two more.  Too much politics were discussed.  I hate that.  I remember as a child --  grownups would say "politics are dirty"  I could not imagine what they were talking about.  Now I know.  Not good breakfast conversation either.  But the omelet with tomato, cheese and mushrooms was delightful.  Now I will start this "do nothing" day by doing my laundry and changing the bed linens.  After that?  Whatever.

Betty (Merry Christmas) Boop

No comments: