December 27, 2014

DAY AFTER


What a wonderful two days of celebration we have had.  It is time to come down and I don't mean that in a bad way.  Being with so much of our family is such a blessing.  Brody was the center with opening gifts.  He caught on fast.  He is so cute.  The food center was the leg-of-lamb.  A new "tradition" for us.  M. G. and Ryan prepared it and it was so good.  Of course the traditional turkey and dressing was prepared by Amy and such a good job she did.  The best ever.  Everyone outdid themselves with all the sides and desserts.  Now it will be hard to come down off that high and eat simple again for me. 

Tommy kept the fire going so nice and I loved sitting in the corner and watching my wonderful off springs enjoy catching up with each other.  You hear my doings from day to day so I had little to add, but I really enjoyed hearing from all of you.  I am so proud of you all.--------------------So here is to a very HAPPY NEW YEAR-------------and new adventures and much Joy. Use your days well and as always===Make Memories that are good.

Betty Boop

No comments: