December 10, 2014

AND AWAY THEY GO

Twelve little quaint men left my apartment last night.  The went up and down my hall and landed at the entrance of my close neighbors.  I am sure they were a surprise to all and I hope they got at least a smile and maybe a chuckle.  Another group will get the courage to run out today.  I am glad to see them go, yet a little sad.  They have given me a few smiles and some burned fingers too.  I have had too many things to do this season and have had to cut some out.  The days of "doing it all" are over and it is a peaceful feeling to realize that.  I am only doing what I really want to do.  And making my friends smile is top of the list. Just hope they wont think me crazy.  I am already getting presents of "sweets".  I guess that is what most people think of at Christmas.  I did get a hand made ornament from a friend and I appreciated that. 

Well another beautiful yet cold day is starting.  I saw the sunrise and it was beautiful.  The most beautiful shades of blue and pink  that only God could create.  Thank you Lord.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't wait to hear reactions to the little men arriving at doors.