December 20, 2014

GOOD and RAINY DAY

Call me crazy but I do love a rainy day.  I get pleasure out of a little gloom.  Now what does that say for me?  Maybe I did not phrase that right.  There is a poem title in there somewhere with two others that have been chasing each other.  Maybe they will come out--maybe not. 
My friends have bombarded me with little gifts for Christmas.  I declare this is a wonderful place.  Maybe you have to reach above 80 to "love one another."  There is a little truth in that.  The reasons I will not go into. Just you wait a see for yourself.  I got a caramel dipped apple rolled is chocolate and nuts.  It came to my door last night and I found it before bedtime.  YES!!  I did have a couple of bites.  Oh My was it good.  I heard this morning on the news a warning not to eat these apple on a stick!!  Recalled for salmonella.  It did not say where or which ones.  But if it were the bites I ate, I guess I would be sick by now.  I feel O. K. but I think I wont eat any more or mention it to the giver.  She would be upset and I love her.  I have been cheating a little on my sugarless diet and I am going to back off a little.  It is hard. 

Jan and Tommy are coming for lunch.  Yeah!!  

Betty Boop

No comments: