January 13, 2015

ANGEL AWARE

Instead of having an Angel in my day, I actually played the part of one.  I wont call myself an Angel but playing the part.  One of my staunch supports of my writings pulled into the parking lot at the same time as me.  She called my name-I waved-and she called again-Help.  I rushed over and she said  she could not get her car in "park".  She has had a minor stroke and her hands wont do what she tells them to sometime.  I am so good with cars Ha Ha.  But I needed to help her.  We were getting cold and needed to get inside.  I slid behind the wheel of her car and put it in Park.  It was different from mine--on the wheel where mine is on the floor, so to speak.  But I did it and she thought I knew what I was doing,  Now we are even better friends.  She is the one who still gives me a wink every time she sees me.  You may remember I wrote a little essay on "Winks" and invited people to give me one when they see me.  Some did for a while, but she does not miss a time.  More "Little Acts of Kindness"  Try it---it will make your day.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

thanks for your service Madam Angel