January 8, 2015

Brrrrrrrrrr

Baby it's cold outside.  But maybe because  I don't have a fireplace any more, I wish I did.  Oh how men love to build fires, and women love to warm their backsides.  Miss that..  The sun is beautiful this morning and it will warm up a bit I think.  I felt like pancakes this morning and I ate them with relish!!  I know I will pay for them in "sugar" dollars and maybe big time.  Maybe not.  Strange thing this blood sugar.  Sometime you just have to have a little.  Oh well, I will walk later and try to ward it off.  I am washing a blanket that I usually keep packed away.  I think it will feel good tonight.  Let me see------anything else?  Yes, I am going to write a poem today.  It has been running around in my head a while and today I will catch it and see  what I can make of it.  Wish me luck.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am very grateful for my fire man. I'm happy to be the kindling stick getter.