January 9, 2015

STRANGE DAY

I don't know why, but today  seemed different.  I cooked my own oatmeal and enjoyed it.  Banana and cinnamon makes it good.  Orange juice, wheat toast and turkey bacon and hot tea rounded out what I think was good for me.  Exercise class was as always good.  I took banana nut bread that I baked for coffee group.  Small crowd.  Some are having a hard time getting back in the routine I guess.  I did eat lunch at the Cyber with two friends.  That was nice.  Barbara cleaned my apartment while I read in the Bubble.  O yes I did squeeze a nap in there somewhere. Amy said she was going to drop by, so I am now looking for her to come .  Think I will read my current book and wait for her.  My my  such silly chatter--don't read if it is too "everyday" stuff. That's the way it is, I guess..

Better close and try to do better tomorrow.

Betty Boop

No comments: