January 23, 2015

WHAT!! FRIDAY ALREADY?

You remember,  yesterday I was all about SOCK HOP?  I fully intended to go.  I really did.  But when It came time to go--7 PM--
I backed out.  I just fold up after eating  dinner and I know that is early for most, but I hated to go out again.  Like going down stairs was going a long  distance.  It is still going out and starting over.  I have a routine and I guess I am sticking to it.  I heard it was loads of fun.  The new Juke Box is ours and I will hear it again I am sure.  They had a life-sized cut out of Elvis.  I was told everyone wanted a picture with him.  What a sight that must be.  Coke floats, sliders, onion rings and much more.  Students from Madison Central and MRA were dressed in poodle skirts(know what they are?)  I never had one.  .  Any way the girls waited on everyone and they danced to the music and had a band called Jr. Ambassadors playing the music of the 50's.  Those who attended had a ball and some couples danced.  O well, not the first thing I have missed.   Today has been wet and cold.  Good day to stay inside.  I am getting ready to go to dinner a friend who has her sister visiting .  So I must sign off. 

Betty Boop

No comments: