May 7, 2016

A MIXTURE

First, Jan took me to my Ear Dr. yesterday  We joked that I had a Dr. for all my parts now.  Actually, with small ear canals(they keep telling me this fact), I have problems with stopping up and not being able to hear.  Well a new little problem came to light.  I want even go into it.  He took care of it, I hope and I am on my way again.  We went to visit Amy.  I got to hug her for the first time since she has been sick.  Happy to say she is much better and on the road to recovery.  She is counting on going on our annual Mother's Day camping trip.  Me too.  I can't remember these little problems coming up for my parents.  They both died so young.  At least compared to my age, they were young.  Maybe the longer you live, the more you have to "fix".   Enough of that.

Jan and I went to eat at CRAZY CAT'S after we left Amy"s.   It  has moved to a larger  location and I guess it being Friday and advertising, it was a little full and we were hungry so we went to Piccidilly's . For us it is a good choice.  Had calves liver.  They do it so well.  I haven't had it for a long time and it was sooo   good.  I was really wiped out and fell on the bed for a nap.  I get tired too easy.  But it was a real good tired.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad you came to see me!