May 25, 2016

ANGELS OF MERCY

You know, it is said that at my stage in life it is pay back time and what goes around comes around.  I am finding that to be so true.  I just wish I had done more little acts of kindness all along the way.  Two Angels flew in my way this morning.  My car's battery, due to it's age and non- use lately, just gave up the ghost.  These angels came in and took over-charged the battery so it could be driven to a battery place and had it changed for a new one and put air in the tires as a bonus.  Oh was I delighted,  As they "flew" away I heard them say their names.  Amy and Chris I think. Chalk up a few on their list of making things better for me.  Thank you so much.  Just one more thing I don't have to worry about.   Now to get this big old boot off and be able to drive again.  There I go again wishing for something else.  Well, just be still and wait and all will soon be well soon.

Betty Boop

No comments: