May 10, 2016

STRANGE COMBO

I wondered what the day would be like when I generously sprinkled cinnamon instead of pepper on my "egg over light."  I tried to scrape it off but to no avail when I broke the yolk.  I hate a broken yolk of my egg over light.  I usually cook my egg just perfect.  Well it turns out, if you eat it fast and try not to savor it- it is not lost to the trash.  Since I had turkey bacon and fresh strawberries, I made it through.  Now that is not much of a story, but at 6:30 in the morning it is not exactly the best way to start your day.

The day went well when Tommy came to History Club with me and we had lunch in the Cyber.  I always enjoy when he comes.  People ask me who my good looking boy friend was.  Nosey  people.  I am one of them when something or somebody out of the ordinary happens.  Of  course many of them know he is my son-in-law and are just teasing me.

I got a little unsettling news yesterday when My foot Dr.  said we needed to go to another step in my recovery.  Not surgery but a procedure in out patient.  Guess I will do it in a couple of weeks.  Since I can't seem to get better with what we have been doing, I am ready to move on.  My Dr. recommends it.  And as I always say--"So be it."

Betty Boop

No comments: