May 21, 2016

PROCEDURE

Well, I did it and I am glad it is done.  Of course I will have to wear this walking cast for 4 weeks, day and night.  A small price to pay to get my foot fixed.  It was something to go through.  With little numming, it was very painful when Dr. put the platelets back in the injured spot on my heel.  I have never  had such a pain. Nor have I ever cried out like I did.   Although it lasted only a few seconds, it seemed much longer.  I am afraid I alarmed everyone all the way down to County Line road.  And poor Amy had to listen to it first hand.  I hope not to do that again.  Home and rest and I had a good night.  Jan came this morning and we skyped (sp) Brody.  How amazing to see him and hear him talk back and forth.  He wanted to see Blueberry, my beta fish.  He showed me around his new home and new toys and it was over too quick. Jan got for us Chick Filet sandwiches and kale salad.  Real good.   I have plenty to read and friends and family checking on me.  I am blessed.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!