May 19, 2016

GOOD NEWS

Well a little scarey  but in the end it will be good.  I am going to have the procedure to have the pain relieved in my foot. Friday at 1;30.  The down side is that I will have to wear that dreaded walking cast {better known as the boot}, for 4-6 weeks, day and night.  The Lord is testing me, I feel. You know what?  I just had an idea.  Nobody out here wears shorts.  For many reasons.  I think I will come out in mine during the "boot phase"  of my recovery.  I know I will be able to walk some and get my food and mail.  I think I would be comfortable in shorts, as the  boot comes up high and is so big around that it is hard to cover with my pant leg.  Think I would be talked about.?  Called in my the CEO?  Would that bother my family?  I don't think so. Yes, my legs are not what they should be, but they never were that much to look at.  Here I go with my dreaming up stories.  I could just see myself walking down the HALLS in shorts. My shorts are the ones I wear at the beach and very outdated. 

Must be silly to cover the situation.

Betty Boop 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey , I have seen legs on much younger folks that I would rather not see. Yours are great!!!'