May 1, 2016

RUFF STUFF

It really has been a ruff spot and still not out of the woods completely.  We feel better for Amy as we now know what her problem has been.  She is so much better though weak and  still has to take it easy.

Jan came yesterday and brought me a grocery order.  I sure will be glad to be able to drive soon .  but I have had such good attention that I am getting a little spoiled.  I go to Dr. Thursday and don't know what is next.  I really can't say I am a lot better.  People with first hand info tell me it takes time and still you have times of pain.  Never thought my trouble would be my feet!!  I gather from others that it is common.  When you think about what a job your feet and legs do for you --it is understandable.  Mine are getting pretty old and I am reminded of that fact every day.  But I have so much to be thankful for that I try to look at it as "par for the course." 

So be it

Betty Boop

No comments: