August 9, 2017

BIG DAY

My day started early.  Dr, Ford gave me a good report.  He is so funny.  Amy and I can hardly keep a straight face in the exam room.  Then we picked up my left hearing aid.  It  had to be repaired.  On the Freshway to buy tomatoes, okra, lady peas, squash to have a feast tomorrow.  I have been craving a good hamburger.  Amy knew just the place.  MUGSHOTS.  Funny name but it was sooooo good.  I never had French fries like the ones they have.  Best I ever had.  I know the lunch sounds like things I should not eat. But once in a while it is o.k. to go off the diet.  It was worth it.  Later I went to therapy for over an hour.  It went good and I am better.  Then a little nap somewhere in  there before Jan and Bryan came to visit.  He will be going to Starkville tomorrow.  I enjoyed their visit so much and I wish him well in teaching.  I know he will do good.  He will head back to Boston next May and continue his work on his Dr.'s degree.  All in all I am tired but happy.  Now I will  watch the Princess Diana two part show and then to bed.   Whew!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: