August 17, 2017

GOOD DAY SO FAR.

Well, so far I have been clicking along good.  That is all anyone can ask for.  I woke up early and went to breakfast in the Cyber.  One of the fun things I do.  Decided I had plenty of time before getting ready for lunch with Rob Hill and Amy.  I told myself the dry season for writing poem was over and get to work or I could be replaced in my little jobs here.  Since I am a volunteer, I get away with a lot.  I wrote two poem and sent them off to the Villager and the Library board.  Turned out o. k. I hope.  Amy came and we visited before it was time for Rob to meet us in the dinning room.  My it was good to visit and have lunch together.  We talked about so many subjects and I am happy to see he is doing just great.     My, my, I just looked out to see a little shower of rain.  No surprise.

Betty Boop

No comments: