August 2, 2017

OOOPS!!!!!

You know you are getting old when you go all the way downtown to an appointment with your eye Doctor only to be told he was not there today.  Showed her my appointment reminder card and she said oh you are a week early.  O boy.  I thought I had checked and Amy thought she had too.  But alas we were both reading it wrong.  There we were 9:15 and no appointment.  Quickly we rallied and I thought of a couple of things I had on the back shelf to do when we had time.  Now was the time.  Went to Belk's for the bonus sale for Clinique, then to Home Store for a new shower curtain and liner and a new replacement pot to cook oatmeal in because I burned mine up.  We went to Georgia Blues for lunch and then to the Bank for me to get some cash.  On home where Amy hung my new shower curtain.  It is so cute.  I loved it when I saw it.  It is white with grey elephants on it.  Not as quirky as it sounds, but in good taste.  She went home and I fell in the bed for an hour nap.  Now we will have to go again next week for eye Dr.  Now that is my story for today.  What an adventure.

Betty (crazy) Boop

No comments: