August 31, 2017

THIS THAT AND THE OTHER--again

One of my days when the title fits.  Breakfast in Cyber -- always a good start.  They serve it all day, so people do like it.  I talked about doing laundry on rainy days, reminded me of when I had my first baby--no washer or dryer at first. No disposal diapers.  I washed Linda's by hand and hung them out to dry outside.  It was January, weather sometime too wet or cold.  Hung them over the floor furnace and had to really watch them.  I was a happy mother and did not know any better.  Soon and very soon we got a washing machine but the dryer came much later.  In the meantime I hung clothes out to dry..  Don't feel sorry for me, it has a way to get out of the house for a while.  Down memory lane on days when I have time to myself and can think.

Usually on days like this, I cook.  I cooked lima beans, boiled okra and made whole  wheat  spaghetti with Ragu sauce.  Did that freak you out?  It was good.  Laundry all done, dried, folded and put away.  Now for a nap. will take care of my hair later.  It is good to have a free day, but not every day.  I am glad to have other things too.

Betty Boop  

No comments: