August 21, 2017

SUNDAY., SUNDAY

Sunday is special.  Some would say it is just another day.  But to me it is special.  I get to go to Church, freedom.  I get to see and be with some of my family.  Yesterday it was Amy, Sophia, and Paul.  They bring me up to everything going on.  I know it is part of their jobs to be informed but they tell everything so well.  I don't get around as I used to and also Truman was my informer and he did it well.  Of course the big buzz is the eclipse and I intend to view it very carefully.  Jan and Tommy came by in the afternoon and he is being brave and is doing very well.  I know he wants to get that hip working good and to be back to normal soon.  I know he will.  I will be glad to be finished with therapy.  Patience!!!  In all of everyday living and things going on, remember the scripture--Hebrews13:8--"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday,today,and forever."

Betty Boop

No comments: