November 29, 2018

TABLE FOR ONE

I  woke at 6 and had time to go to the Cyber for breakfast.   Best "eggs over light" in town.  Of course I don't know what the rest of town is like, but why search--  but why look when it is so easy here.  Of course it would be nice to go down in my "nightie", but don't care to go there.  I think one of the reasons I love living here is because it is the first time I have lived "on my own".  I got used to it pretty fast and adjusted.  I did not have the luck to go to College and lived at home till I got married.  All good but I missed that step of living away from home.  Of course  it is not the same. but in some ways it is alike.  You have the fun loving, young at heart, the goofy, the self- centered. the braggers, just as anywhere.  But the independence, is for some, the first independence. It  has been scary at times but I have been proud to get this far.  (with help of course.) 
,
Amy is coming today and we will try to get almost, if not, finished with "Happies."

Betty Boop

No comments: