June 9, 2019

7;30 AM Sunday

All is pleasant 0n the Balcony.  Little breeze.  My excitement there this morning: My beautiful purple Clematis is in full bloom again.  I was concerned when it stopped blooming after I got it.  I guess it needed a rest and food and water and some sweet talk from me.  It is looking "happy" again.  I hope my pink geranium does the same as it stopped blooming too.  Patience--I should borrow from Bitsy. 
With Jan and Amy still with Linda, I will have to go to Church and eat lunch here today.  Be different, but I can take it. 

I saw Daddy Mallard  sunning and preening his feathers on the "sea" wall below me.  All by himself.  I guess she is sitting on eggs somewhere.  He needs to hurry back and bring her some coffee and a muffin!! He seems reluctant to leave. Can't blame him. Now you know I am imagining this.  He may be a  bachelor on the prowl.  Maybe not.

Betty Boop






1 comment:

Amy said...

Miss you. Be home soon.