June 1, 2019

CAUGHT ONE !!!!

SUV host an annual fishing rodeo for our faithful workers today.  Early they began to gather, many with some of their families. All around the Lake they gathered, with fishing gear, some with buckets to sit on, some standing and moving often for better space.  I was drinking my coffee on the Balcony when they all seemed to appear at once.   After a little I heard one below, who was sitting on his big bucket , let out a yell  " I got one."  The golf cart with provisions came rolling fast to see.  He indeed did catch one. They measured it and took a picture of the proud fisherman.  It was a big one.  Looked big from where I sat.  Now  on my feet, glad for him.  The little refreshment carts are roving around with water and coffee, drinks and snacks.  They will fish till it gets too hot and gradually leave.  It is a very popular event and I think it is a good way to show appreciation for our wonderful staff who go an extra mile to make us happy.

Betty Boop 

No comments: