June 2, 2019

SATURDAY

Lonely  Saturday without Jan.  Be glad when she gets  back from much travel. I  am so glad they get to do the things they have done.  I caught upon on mundane things and even had lunch I dinning room.  With three I do not usually eat with.  Maybe their is purpose in that.  One was a guest of his mother.  And she is a new resident--so be it. 
 
Security is great here. I went down  too pick up my mail about 4 yesterday.  Of course the desk closes at noon.  I had a notice that I had a perishable package.  Could not imagine since all I knew was that I ordered test strips for my glucose meter.  Not perishable. What could it be?  Barbara D. called security to help.  He was so nice and opened the desk doors and searched for my package.  He had to call the off duty desk person at home to find out where it was.  She gave him information to find my package,  It was indeed the test strips--not perishable.  He said they probably put the wrong notice in my mail box by mistake and did not know it.  Well, I hope that explains it.  Little drama to my day.  I found out that Security really follows through.  Good to know.

Betty Boop

No comments: