June 13, 2019

NOT SO NIPPY

Stepped out on the Balcony dressed for nippy and I got that old warm and still feeling.  I knew it could not last, but----so be it.  I had ham and eggs for breakfast!! I had a ham sandwich from the Cyber yesterday for lunch.  It was huge!!!!  I took some ham from it for later.  Later was at breakfast with  easy over eggs,and enough for another sandwich still left.I know I don't load my sandwiches as some love to do,, but this was unreal.  Lucky me. 

We are having a Chico's Summer Fashion Show tomorrow.  With several residents being models.  Should be fun.

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Chico's. I buy many of my clothes at their store at the outlet mall in Pearl. They have great sales. Ivey

Dot said...

Ivey, I like Chico's too. For me, I try to only buy on sale. Betty Boop