June 3, 2019

MONDAY-MONDAY

 It does come around often-Monday.  I am m0ving slow to get up and go.  I do wish for a good night's sleep.  Just talking around "old" friends, this is common.  Just can't stay asleep and am up and down all night.  It was a little warm on the Balcony, so here I am inside looking out, so to speak.  Amy and I were the only crew yesterday for lunch.  I am sure the others get tired of the same old routine on Sunday and need a break.  Can't blame them.  So as Amy said, let us eat lunch someplace the younger ones don't like-but we do.  We ate lunch at Panasia.  (spelling wrong)   I think most people know it.  It is in the Colony.  We had 10 veg. soup and busied ourselves counting the 10 veggies.  It was good along with a turkey sandwich.  The place was busy.  Always a good sign.  Service is good and the food was great.

Not much to write about, so I will get with it and see if I find something of interest to say.
How about this lovely shade of pink this morning?

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very "girly" shade of pink. I like it. Ivey

Amy said...

Same color as my toenail polish.