June 30, 2019

I AM BACK

Safe and back !!!  As I looked out over my little private "ocean" from my balcony. my thoughts were still at the Beach.  So vast and wide is the ocean.  Beautiful weather.  We had a thunder storm one night as we all sat and watched from the huge balcony.  The lightning was awesome!!!..  I thought how wonderful is God's might.    Next day we all got excited to see a perfect rainbow!!  One little one sensed our surprise and raced about shouting--"it's a rainbow, over and over, jumping with glee and shouting.  I wonder why we did not do the same?  God's power is awesome and great is his works.  The week went great and I sensed everyone trying to make it all work.  It is not easy sometime, but we pulled it off.   Missed a few who could not make it, especially our thoughts and prayers were with Linda and Joe and updates every day got better.  She has a way to go, but determined to make it to good health again.  She will I know be there next year. 

I am tryin to catch up.  Dirty laundry awaits.  I slept good and deep last night and woke with a crick in my neck--from riding in the car so long I guess.  Amy is a good driver-Ed a good navigator and we made it home safe and with a fresh start to pick up where we left off.   I have Chilton County peaches to give to my friends here.  They are very good this year.  O.K. lets get on with it.

Betty Boop

No comments: